Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob M. Bob M. is offline

Default Cleaning Sheetrock Dust from Hardwood Floors

wrote in message
oups.com...

Before I go crazy is there a good product or technique I can use to
clean hardwood floors of caked-in sheetrock dust? I'm sure a stiff
brush would clean it out, but hands and knees scrubbing is my last
resot.

Thanks,
Justin

Call ServiceMaster or some such place that does industrial/commercial
cleaning. They almost always do home cleaning too, but may not advertise it.
These people deal with this all the time since contractors usually call on
them to do just this kind of work after a major renovation or new
construction, just prior to handing over the building to the owner.