Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 22:47:17 -0700, Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote:
TMT doesn't let facts get in their way. GE stock was strong, then 9/11
happened, went into a slump for a while, and is now doing very well. At
40 now, I don't think it went below 28 or so though, so 3/4 rather than
half, yes.

Actually it got down to the 20-22 range for a while.

Hmm. would you look at that. It's also worth noting that I left GE in
2002, came back in 2006. Which corresponds with the dip in stock price.
Perhaps I should graph that out before my next performance review...