Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Shower Remodel

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 12:33:43 -0700, hobbzilla
wrote:

So, that leaves me with my question: Does that leave me with cutting
the slab? I assume that is something I should spend the $$ and hire
out?

Take the path of least damage. Sounds like you just need a small place
cut out to drop the pipe connections.

Gas powered machines are nasty in a confined space like your bath.
I've cut my slab for a shower/tub upgrade..btdt.

Remove what you need in the slab to get down into the slab. Try an air
hammer/chisel - rent one for the day.
--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."