Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup soup is offline

Default Sugar Soap -- good enough?

Andrew Mawson wrote:

I've totally given up washing gloss paint brushes. At the end of the
job the brush gets thrown away and a new one bought for the next job.

I must admit that tends to happen with me too. I start with lots of
good intentions that I am going to clean these brushes but every time
when I am finished the brushes get the Heave-Ho.
The only trouble with this approach is that if you get good brushes
it's money down the drain and if you get cheapo brushes the finish is
not as good as desired.
Does anyone have a (cheap and easy) method of cleaning Gloss brushes
that doesn't involve gallons and gallons of white spirit (are there any
P&Ds in the house)?

--
www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk