Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default The loom bench and a new toy....Forgot one

Kevin wrote:
| Morris Dovey wrote:
|| An interesting project! Looks well done.
|| I have two questions:
|| [1] Is the design traditional or one you and your wife worked out?
|| [2] Did you also build/design the loom?
|
| The basic design is traditional we are not sure about the rocker
| part or handles.

The rocker seat is an intriguing design feature. Even tho I'm not a
furniture (or loom) designer/builder, it's the kind of thing that
makes me think: "I wish I'd thought of doing something like that!"

| I had nothing to do with the loom. My wife bought it from a woman
| in MA.
| A local loom building there made it.
| I will be making more harnesses for it so she can do more complex
| patterns.

Please post pictures - this is fascinating stuff!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar