Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default The loom bench and a new toy....

I finished the loom bench I promised my wife.
It's more of the mahogany I made the side table I posted a little while
ago. The brackets has a curve so the seat cab rock back and forth for
comfort. The box under the seat is for shuttles and such.

Oh and the last picture is of the new toy that was delivered on
Saturday. After two table saw accidents (I didn't loose anything) in 15
years my wife and Decided to make the investment.

A little note about the company that delivered it, Fries, Beall & Sharp
in Lorton VA, delivered it to the front door of my garage and put the
box right where I wanted it.

Attached Thumbnails
The loom bench and a new toy....-onbench1-jpg  The loom bench and a new toy....-rockerbolted-jpg  The loom bench and a new toy....-rockertbolts-jpg  The loom bench and a new toy....-newtoy-jpg