Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default How to get a grease stain out of patio brick?

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 16:03:02 -0500, Al Bundy
wrote:

Along with other things suggested: is Greased Lightning.

Driveway oil stains I've always been able to remove with cat litter. Pour
on. Let it st a couple of days. Remove and pour on some more. Grind in hard
with foot. Lot it sit. Maybe another round if you want.

Then there's Greased Lightning. Have seen that do good on a lot of hopeless
stuff.

Follow this method above ... I buy a gallon of concentrate Greased
Lightening and dilute as needed. IIRC a product called "purple stuff"
is now Greased Lightening((??).

Just the other day, while working around the pool I spilled some
muriatic acid on a paver (landscape type). right away I washed it off
( and my light ankle splatter ). It looked better than new; regarding.
a clean look.

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..