Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default How to get a grease stain out of patio brick?

wrote in news:1183862180.909543.85420
@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Hello, I was hoping that someone can recommend what remedy to try to
get a grease stains out of the patio bricks. Our grill leaked and we
have large grease stains on the patio. The patio is made out of some
sort of stone (looks like bricks to me). I tried Goo Gone but that did
not work. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Katie

Along with other things suggested: is Greased Lightning.

Driveway oil stains I've always been able to remove with cat litter. Pour
on. Let it st a couple of days. Remove and pour on some more. Grind in hard
with foot. Lot it sit. Maybe another round if you want.

Then there's Greased Lightning. Have seen that do good on a lot of hopeless
stuff.