Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Remove Graffiti from Unfinished Wood Fence

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:20:46 -0700, jJim McLaughlin
wrote:

Stop by. We can always use extra hands.

In NV; according the Las Vegas Mayor, any graffiti with an
accumulative damage of $5,000.00 (over multiple incidents) is now a
Felony. Citizens can now call 911 if you catch a tagger in progress
(happens before dawn).

Recently one of the worst offenders was caught. They brag on the web
and the cops catch them. The Mayor promises to appear in court as the
victims advocate.

Way to go Oscar!

Oscar is a funny guy.

We were on opposite sides long, long, long ago when I was a federal
prosecutor
and Oscar was a defense lawyer.

He was tough, but his wrd or his representation in a court room or
in a negotiaion always meant something.

Not something I'd always say about some other lawyers from Boston,
New York or LA with similar clients.