Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Completely & utterly OT - Price structure

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:09:37 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

Changed it to 3, I think it looks better, how is it looking from your
end?

Much better though it's still a serif font. B-)

Not much I can do about that only having MS FP.

You could always dive into crafting the pages yourself, they aren't overly
complicated.

Acording to my web stats about 92% of my visitors use MS browsers, so
I'll have to live with it.

92% of browsers report to be MS. This isn't the same as actually being MS.
Many none MS browsers can be told to lie about what they are to get around
dumb sites that work perfectly well but refuse to play unless lied to...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail