Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely & utterly OT - Price structure

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 18:32:59 GMT, ARWadsworth wrote:

As others have said what does the included travel mean? I have this
tap washer that needs changing I somehow don't think you'll come up
to the North Pennines to do it for £30...

North Pennines do not have an ME postcode. It is there in the "our
charges" section that he only covers ME postcodes:-)

Keep up at the back. The ME postcode restriction wasn't there when I
commented.

Quite right! I just changed it!

--
Dave