Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Completely & utterly OT - Price structure

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...
On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 01:22:05 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

http://www.medwayhandyman.co.uk/charges.htm

On my screen the type used is very small, borderline on impossible to read
particulary as it is a serif font. This applies to the whole site. I'd
also look at the colours used in the mouse over and active bits of the LH
menu, active and mouse over use the same (boring) grey, mouse over has a
white drop shadow which looks "odd".

As others have said what does the included travel mean? I have this tap
washer that needs changing I somehow don't think you'll come up to the
North Pennines to do it for £30...

North Pennines do not have an ME postcode. It is there in the "our charges"
section that he only covers ME postcodes:-)

Adam