Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Completely & utterly OT - Price structure

On 2007-07-01 11:28:01 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

At the moment I'm more or less fully booked untill the end of July -
I suppose that should be telling me something.

It depends on what the work mix is and what you are comfortable with
as a pipeline.

I suspect that the short handyman jobs have to be done fairly quickly
or people will go elsewhere whereas the larger projects can be on a
longer timescale.

Dead right. I have finally got my advertising just about right. The aim is
to keep about two weeks ahead booked up, people will wait two weeks, but not
much more. The van signwriting has buggered this by bringing in loads of
work! I have a few afternoons free to cope with smaller jobs.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman