Posted to alt.home.repair
AE Todd AE Todd is offline

Default Kenmore 417 front loader washer: There should be class action suit on this machine!

Oh, a little more about the F/P...I think that it and the Cabrio will
be the next Calypso, but we'll have to wait a few more years to find
out. Generally, NSA machines have dubious cleanability profiles, and
people say they twist and tear clothing. Typicall NSA machines have
greater pump problems. You'll have to decide for yourself to see if
it is worth it. Don't forget, NSA machines can have the same mildew/
odor issues as a front loader, since both are low water machines.