BigWallop

Default Replacing Sangamo 410 programmer / timer

"L Reid" wrote in message
Hi guys,

Now moved in to new property and am looking forward to lots more d-i-y.

Been
in 2 weeks now and done the livingroom (sanded floors / decorated etc.)

just
in time for the heavy rain last night which highlighted a leaking roof
(above livingroom - typical). Anyway, I digress.

One of the jobs I have now added to the list as the current CH timer /
programmer (Sangamo 410) appears to be keeping time at the rate of 2 hours
passing = 1 day. I'd like to replace this if it's just a matter of getting

suitable replacement unit and connecting the wires up, however would be
inclined to get someone in if it's a complicated procedure. Can anyone
advise how tricky this is (don't have the original instructions for
boiler/programmer), and is it something I should be attempting myself? If
so, can anyone suggest a suitable replacement?

Thanks,

Leigh

If it's been off for a long time, it may only need the backup battery
replaced.

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com