Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker Steve Barker is offline

Default Kenmore 417 front loader washer: There should be class action suit on this machine!

Ours paid for itself in the first year. In water savings alone. Wish we'd
had it 20 yrs ago when the kids were here. And we have cheap water rates.

--
Steve Barker

wrote in message
oups.com...
the plain old style top load water wasters tend to be highly reliable
and low cost.

so a front load saves 20 bucks a year in water, in 10 years thats 200
bucks.

but rather than pay 400 bucks for a top load you spent 900 bucks on a
front load.

you will never see a savings from a front load they are a marketing
gimmick