Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore 417 front loader washer: There should be class action suit on this machine!

My Whirlpool was here when I moved in, 1994. It's gotten light
use since then. I had to oil the motor in 1994, and then again a
few years later. And the timer got sluggish, I had to take that
apart, and reoil it.

Only seven years? Bah!

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"John Gilmer" wrote in message
:
: Unless you have an expensive machine (e.g.: a front loader),
you just don't
: pay anything to repair 7 year old washing machines. You just
get a new
: one.
:
: You were a little unlucky but 7 years is OK for a washing
machine.
:
: