Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default How to remove Kohler shower faucet handle

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:54:22 -0000, wrote:

Hi,
I have the Kohler "Purist® Rite-Temp® pressure-balancing bath and
shower faucet trim with push-button diverter and cross handle". I need
help removing the handle and faceplate. There is no center screw in
the handle, but set screw on the handle stem which I assume holds the
handle in place. My set screw is missing but I still cannot remove the
handle. Can anyone help?
Sue

Corrosion of the stem can make it difficult to remove the handle. Hard
water?

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..