Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Sirett Ed Sirett is offline

Default Ideal Concord WRS boiler not firing

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:58:47 +0000, Geo wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:25:53 -0700, cj wrote:

Thanks for all your replies. I had to get a plumber out in the end
and it needed a new Gas valve. Total cost 90quid. I think I'm gona
have to get a new boiler at some point soon, this one can't be very
economical!

Nah - it will probably still work in 20 years...

Indeed so! burning many times it's cost in wasted energy going straight
out/up the flue.