Wild Bill

Default Who Makes What Tools

I haven't seen them in a long time either. There was a time, quite a while
ago, when I used to see Plomb Bonney (both names on the tools).
Plomb (with a triangular shaped O) was a separate brand name at one time,
but they were both making excellent high grade tools.

There were a few other names of tough grade tools.. New Brittan? (carried by
NAPA at one time).
Herbrand were decent, with quite a few specialty tools for numerous service
industries.

The old M-W Powr-Craft tools were fairly tough hand tools too, their chrome
vanadium screwdriver blades are still holding up well.

WB

"Garrett Fulton" wrote in message

Yeah, I believe so. Last place I saw that had Bonneys for sale was a tool
store in La. in the '70's.

Garrett