Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

Default wall cabinet coming off

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I will greatly appreciate if anyone can guide me in right direction on
this. Our kitchen wall cabinet is coming off of the wall from the top
side. Not only this, the outer frame is sliding out of the top and
shelves. The top and she;ves seem to sit (and run) in groves in the
inside of the outer frame. As you can see I am not good at explaining
it in words and woodworking terminologies, therefore here are the
pictures

http://tinyurl.com/2snsrm

The best fix, of course, it to take it off, glue it all together, then
re-hang it.

Can you push it back into place? If so, You may be able to glue the joints
that are pulling apart and put some screws through the particleboard. Use
screws made for that material. If one side is next to a wall, you can put a
few screw into the side and into a stud in the wall.