Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
[email protected] aamirghanchi@yahoo.com is offline

Default wall cabinet coming off

Hi,

I will greatly appreciate if anyone can guide me in right direction on
this. Our kitchen wall cabinet is coming off of the wall from the top
side. Not only this, the outer frame is sliding out of the top and
shelves. The top and she;ves seem to sit (and run) in groves in the
inside of the outer frame. As you can see I am not good at explaining
it in words and woodworking terminologies, therefore here are the
pictures

http://tinyurl.com/2snsrm

I will hate to have it taken off and get it reinstalled. Rather, I
will prefer to prevent this situation from getting worse.

Please let me know if you have further questions, I will try my best
to explain.

Thanks in advance.