IMM

Default Condensing-combi boilers

"Neil" wrote in message

" Currently we are looking at Vaillant.co.uk boilers:

http://tinyurl.com/o1er

Just installing a Vaillant now - seems well made with very high quality
fittings and ready-made tails. Very helpful tech advice line. About 35%

more
expensive than the equivalent Potterton. I am not clear how good the
Potterton is, so cannot compare.

Geoff

Potterton have made one or two shockers (Suprima springs to mind).

Vaillant
do have a good name. I've been very satisfied with some Glowworm &

Ravenheat
combis that I've used.

Avoid Raventheat combi's. Their condensing CSI condensing boilers are fine.

---