Posted to alt.home.repair
marson marson is offline

Default Where can I buy stucco materials (mix, colorants, wire mesh, etc)

On May 20, 10:56 am, "
wrote:
On May 20, 11:18 am, Chessaurus wrote:

I have looked for days to find a supplier of stucco materials for an
extensive repair on my house in Central Virginia. I've tried Lowes,
Home Depot, a local concrete company, and extended my search even into
the nearest bigger city (Richmond). I can't seem to find any place
that sells any of the basic materials (mix, colorants, wire mesh,
etc). I know that I can prepare many of these materials myself, but
I've been advised to use the products that are specially designed for
stucco...

Does anyone know of a place that carries these items?

The big box stores are not the be all and end all of building
supplies. You need someone who specializes in concrete/masonry
supplies.

a quick google search yields http://www.southsidebuilders.com/history.asp
in Richmond. Why don't you try calling them. If they don't have it,
I bet they know who does.