Hitch

Default Possible to making money in spare time buying cars and selling them

Grant Erwin wrote in
:

On 23 Mar 2004 05:34:15 -0800, (Don) wrote:

I would like to find a side income where I could work at my own pace.
I am building a garage pole barn 24 x 30 and thought about buying
cars that had something mechanically wrong with them, fix them in my
spare time and selling them.

A couple of stories from my past regarding your idea.

1) My roommate bought a Honda 450 motorcycle basket case for $50. He put
it together over one weekend, and it ran! So, he sold it for $500!

2) A few weeks later he took the $500 and bought an Impala that he figured
he would sell to some lowrider. It had a little miss in the engine, but he
figured it was a bad spark plug or something simple. Well, it turned out
that there was a hole in one piston the size of his thumb! Bye, bye $500.

--
John Snow
"If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't be here"