Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Is East still East & West still West? Musing about salad bowls.

In article .com,
" wrote:

On May 17, 8:46 pm, "CW" wrote:

That's not eacatly high volume. I am fully equiped to make two an hour. I
would, if there was a market.

I agree. That's not Mahoney numbers by any means. But he also turns
platters, super custom pens from all manner of materials, produces
exquisite hollow forms, does custom turning, and makes a lot of
gallery pieces for his studio and associated galleries.

He also harvests almost all of his turning wood, writes books,
maintains a website, produces DVDs, tests tools and turning related
paraphenalia, and besides that, maintains the business end of it all.

He was a long time denizen of this group, but I think he is just too
damn busy these days. Check him out:

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert_bio=Steven_Russell

That's who I thought you meant... Last year Steve was the demo guy at
the woodworking show, he posted almost nothing then. This year he has
been posting a little. He also posts over on the AWW forum and on Wood
Centeral. He also hosts the Wed night chat room there.

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv