Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Extension ladder Rope & Pulley operation Help

On May 2, 3:01 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

snip

I'd love to see how you "walk up" an extended 32' heavy duty ladder.

Bob

I don't walk up anything taller than 25' and I wouldn't even bother
with a 32' or taller HD ladder. With the latter (ladder?) it's time
to get out the scaffolding and do the job faster.
The OP was concerned with a 20' ladder, and with a light weight tool
like that a rope is little use. You are right in pointing out that
very tall heavy ladders are best extended with rope and pulley.

Joe