Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lin Lin is offline

Default Wireless Speakers: RCA Speakers Only Work when on Same Electrical Outlet as Transmitter / What is Problem?

Michael,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I know that it is difficult to put a technical solution in lay
person's terms but it would help me if I understood the terminology.
If you have time, is it possible for you to explain why these speakers/
transmitter have this problem and how your solution will solve the
problem. I am not familiar with electronics so I do not know what is
an "X-10 line of modules" and I do not understand the "120 VAC lines
to couple the RF to the other line."

Again, I appreciate the information.

Lin