Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default PEX and water pressure ratings

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:56:30 -0400, "phish" wrote:

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
Hey, is there something wrong with wanting a nice forceful stream of water
to wash away the grime and dirt?

Personally I only fully wake up when subjected to 140 degree water at 120
to 130 psi. But I guess some people are more tolerant...

the higher rhe pressure the higher the bill$ & more leaks=more mold and
mildew and more waste and more higher bill$. but if you don't care about
the environment or your $ you are another rude american and obviously a
moron

I'm an American, rude or not........ !!
--
Oren