Posted to alt.home.repair
Amol Amol is offline

Default Maytag dishwasher will not work

On Apr 7, 5:41 pm, "Frank from Deeetroit"
wrote:
We have a 5 year old Maytag dishwasher, model MDBF750AWQ, that stopped
working.

No lights are lit on the panel, power is working at the junction box where
the dishwasher is wired into.

Any ideas where to look next? Perhaps the soft touch control panel is bad?

Thanx for any ideas.

Frank

As one of our friends have suggested, the repairclinic.com site is
very helpful and even their service is great. I had a similar problem
with my Maytag dishwasher last year and thankfully, it turned out to
be faulty contact switches in the door of the dishwasher which are
easy to replace. The parts ordering is also very intuitive and the
shipment arrived in 2-3 days.

All the best for your situation...from the sounds of it, i think your
problem is also with the door switches.

Cheers,