Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric9822 Eric9822 is offline

Default In Wall Light Switch Timer?

On Apr 3, 8:48 pm, "Edward" wrote:
I'm in North America and I was wodering if there is a light switch
timer. My parents just bought a place at the shore and will be
spending a week or two there every other month during the Summer.
Since I (the youngest son) finally left the nest, there's nobody there
to watch the house.
Is there an in wall timer for a multi switch panel?

Here is a picture of the switch panel witht he one I want to time
circled.

http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?i...6mediumqf4.jpg

Hi Edward,

You can get decora style timers that can be installed in a standard
box, you would need to replace the remaining switches to match. DO a
google search for LEVITON DECORA TIMER or check out -----
http://www.onestopbuy.com/Electronic-Timers-13079.asp