Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Buffer for cleaning showers?

On 29 Mar 2007 16:02:33 -0700, "
wrote:

the soap scum removers work GREAT,

You mean something like Dow? Scrubbing Bubbles? I think so.

That's what I use and it does work fine. Let it sit for a bit, maybe
while spraying the rest. This is the only time I use my bathroom fan.

If you let it sit too long, it dries, but even then the dirt is freed
up. One just needs a little more water on the sponge or whatever to
get the dirt moving when it is dry.

I've used this on a metal/enamel tub, and the plastic? tiles that
surround it.

the mold mildew ones are basically
bleach.

I start with soap scum remover and a scotchbrite pad, followed by
bleach.

I see no reason for power equiptement, its tough on grout, and
probably roughens the tile making future cleaning harder