Gerald Miller

Default Looking for metalworkers who use recovered/recycled materials

On 9 Mar 2004 15:57:27 -0800, (peter) wrote:

Hello. We're opening a 2000SF gallery/showroom called DejaDesign that
features primarily utilitarian objects made all or in part from
recovered elements. Because space is limited we've held back on
outright art pieces incorporating recycled "raw" materials but will
consider them under certain circumstances. Our preference is that
within the piece/pieces that the recovered element is clearly
recognizeable.

Being a start-up we are able to make some wholesale purchases but are
also open to consignment arrangements. Thanks for your time and
intertest.

Peter

And this is located on which planet?
Gerry :-)}