Posted to alt.home.repair
Berkshire Bill Berkshire Bill is offline

Default Buffer for cleaning showers?

"TC" wrote in message
I have a hand-held buffer that my wife fancies. She would like to use
it to clean very dirty shower/bath tiles. I think my buffer is not
powerful enough for what she needs and may turn a bit too slow.

At any rate, I'm looking for suggestings for something she can use. We
once used a grinder with a buffing pad and some Barkeeper's Friend to
clean a very scummy shower (walls and bottom) in less than an hour. It
would have taken several hours by hand.

Something held-held and wireless would be best. Suggestions?

--

Stop by an autobody supply house and buy a quart of "acryliclean" from any
manufacturer (Ditzler, Sherwin William, Dupont). Ventilate the room, wipe

Bill