Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Buffer for cleaning showers?

On Mar 29, 3:06 pm, "TC" wrote:
I have a hand-held buffer that my wife fancies. She would like to use
it to clean very dirty shower/bath tiles. I think my buffer is not
powerful enough for what she needs and may turn a bit too slow.

At any rate, I'm looking for suggestings for something she can use. We
once used a grinder with a buffing pad and some Barkeeper's Friend to
clean a very scummy shower (walls and bottom) in less than an hour. It
would have taken several hours by hand.

Something held-held and wireless would be best. Suggestions?

--

Whatever, but after you get your shower clean, start using the shower
sprays - just a spritz after each shower. Makes a big difference.