Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Schuler Charles Schuler is offline

Default Does as GFCI give you some surge protection?

"Noozer" wrote in message

"Charles Schuler" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
No!

You need to elaborate!

Whole house surge protection worked for me. Also, I agree about the
additional point protection and what GFCIs do and don't do.

A simple "No" is not enough here, my friend.

Why? It was a simple Yes/No question.

Because "No" is often an absolute negative or a rebuke or a snotty response
or disciplinary.

If I ask you to lend me money, "No" is an acceptable response.

If I ask, a group, about a fairly complex issue, "No" all by itself is
meaningless as a response and as a response to a response, it is poor
behavior.