Wayne Cook

Default Treadmill motor controller schematic at dropbox retired

On 8 Mar 2004 12:02:35 -0800, (Paul Probus)
wrote:

Wayne,

I understand. I was not trying to prove the point. I thought that
the missing values would be on the DXF file, since the DXF file I was
assuming was the original file, but was lost in subsequent
translations to other formats. I also thought the DXF format was
supported by AutoCAD, if it is it is not supported by the one at work,
so I was unable to check that file.

Hmm. I don't remember what I used to make it. I may of used a old
free CAD program that I was playing with back then. If so DXF could of
been the original.

Anyway, I believe that this circuit is probably not going to work for
me, although I may be able to get some ideas for what I want/need to
do to use the TDA1085C.

Ok. Good luck.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX