Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Metal Spinning Tools - What and How To Make?

On 19 Mar 2007 10:39:51 -0700, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

Slowly...ever so slowly...I am getting a metal spinning setup
together.

One of the areas that I need to accumulate more is for the metal
spinning tools that one uses with the lathe.

Any suggestions, links and PICTURES of how to make metal spinning
tools?

After all that in my previous post, I forgot to mention your big
question- I do have a pdf file that has about 50 metal spinning tool
profiles in there, as well as some pointers on how to spin.
Unfortunately, I don't recall where I found it, but I could e-mail it
to you.