Mark

Default Treadmill motor controller schematic at dropbox retired

This really isn't a good controller for a lot of motors - it was
matched to the original GE open frame AC/DC motor, and has soft start
which will fight with any soft-start router. The values for time
delay can be changed (prob'ly in the drop box), but I'd go for a
dedicated speed control. I CERTAINLY wouldn't try to BUILD the
one shown....

Harbor Freight had their 25.00 control on for 12 dollars recently...
/mark

Richard J Kinch wrote:

Paul Probus writes:

I have printed off the pdf version of the treadmill motor controller
schematic at the dropbox retired files.

URL?