Posted to alt.home.repair
dke3591 dke3591 is offline

Default Will single hole faucet fit widespread center hole?

On Mar 14, 1:10 am, "dke3591" wrote:
Hi, someone gave me a bathroom sink, and it has (as I'm learning) 3
holes which I was told were 8 inch widespread. I was told the faucets/

(snip)

Thanks all,

I just cleaned the sink up, and found on the bottom side of the sink a
bunch of hairline cracks. I assume the sink isn't usable and the
cracks will eventually grow? The person who gave the sink to me left
it outside in the snow and weather all winter, and it was covered with
leaves, etc. which I cleaned off good and then just noticed the
cracks. Thanks again.