Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT Is it an hour later yet?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:37:02 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , mm wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:52:35 -0500, Sock Puppet
wrote:
XP has
a patch they sent out in automatic updates a long time ago - Vista
does not need a patch. That's why your friends PC updated itself.

Don't you at least have to accept the updates when they are offered?

Not if you have automatic updates configured, no. That's what "automatic"
means...

Makes sense. I guess you're right. Well, I'm sending her a copy of
this and the previous post, so maybe I'll find out. Maybe if she sees
some benefit from updates, she'll take them.