Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default OT Is it an hour later yet?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:11:58 GMT, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Mark Lloyd wrote:

I tend to laugh quietly whenever I hear about Daylight Saving Time
(whether misspelled or not). It looks like people are so stupid they
think they're actually SAVING something, rather than just playing mind
games with themselves.

There are supposed to be a whole bunch of studies that show savings
in energy. I never have actually seen WHERE,

although I would guess most
of it is probably not having to turn on lights until later.

Anybody can make a mistake. Why would anyone think this is anything
other than doing things earlier?
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster