Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT Is it an hour later yet?

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:25:51 -0600, Andy Asberry
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:36:11 -0500, mm
wrote:

Months ago, I ran tzedit.exe and set the time to change to DST this
weekend, but when I started the computer today, Sunday, it matched my
clocks.

The TV news seems to have started early, but I think everyone who says
the clocks have changed are playing a trick on me.

I can't answer your question. I want to know the location of a bank
where I can deposit my daylight savings. And how is interest on my
account compounded?

I know that Chemical Bank in NYC is a good place to deposit chemicals.
Even if you deposit money, you have to bring in beakers and flasks to
get your interest.

And at the Amalgamated Clothing bank, if you deposit a mink stole, in
about 30 years you can withdraw a mink coat.

--Andy Asberry--