Posted to alt.home.repair
Seth Goodman Seth Goodman is offline

Default OT Is it an hour later yet?

In article , on Mon, 12 Mar
2007 12:06:07 -0500, mm wrote:

OK, that's a good answer but as I said, I also ran tzedit months ago
and changed the DST starting date to the 2nd weekend in March. It
still says that but hasnt' changed.

Did you also change your current time zone in "Date/Time" to something
other than your current time zone, then change it back?

Tzedit changes your registry settings, but in order to get those changes
re-read into the OS, it's necessary to change your time zone in
"Date/Time" in the Control Panel to something different, than change it
back.

It's all explained he

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=914387

(Search for "To manually modify time zone settings by using the Time
Zone Editor, follow these steps:" on that page.)

--
Seth Goodman