Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT Is it an hour later yet?

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:36:11 -0500, mm
wrote:

Months ago, I ran tzedit.exe and set the time to change to DST this
weekend, but when I started the computer today, Sunday, it matched my
clocks.

A friend of mine with Windows XP didn't do anything to change the
dates, not with TZEDIT (Time Zone Edit) or any other way, and she said
her time still changed correctly. She has Verizon Cable. Do you
think Verizon somehow updated her dates for the DST change?

OTOH, I checked again and TZEDIT is supposed to work with win98SE.
It's supposed to be included on the CD, although I dl'd a copy.

Also, I decided to turn off the DST change on the TZEDIT screen so I
could turn it back on, but when I unchecked the box, it deleted all
the dates and times!