Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy Asberry Andy Asberry is offline

Default OT Is it an hour later yet?

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:36:11 -0500, mm
wrote:

Months ago, I ran tzedit.exe and set the time to change to DST this
weekend, but when I started the computer today, Sunday, it matched my
clocks.

I checked the tzedit setting and it said it was to change the second
weekend in March, like I set it months ago.

So I ran Atomic Clock Sync and it changed the time by 6 seconds! I
just did it again and it says that the time is right and doesn't need
changing. It says it's 5:35PM and that it is Standard Time.

The TV news seems to have started early, but I think everyone who says
the clocks have changed are playing a trick on me.

I can't answer your question. I want to know the location of a bank
where I can deposit my daylight savings. And how is interest on my
account compounded?

--Andy Asberry--