Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] l.vanderloo@rogers.com is offline

Default additions to the web page

Hi Darrell

How are the studies going ?? Can't stay away from that lathe ;-))

As usual a very well done and educational project, and a good looking
artsy object as the end result,

Thanks for all your work you are putting into this, it's always a
pleasure to visit and stay a while at your site.

As for the nickel and dime store, it now is the dollar store, :-, yes
there are some good buys at times.
Like 6" long screwdriver bits, those are made from good chrome
vanadium steel, make good small turning tools.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

On Mar 4, 7:47 pm, "Darrell Feltmate"
wrote:
Greetings to all. There are a couple of new additions to the web page.

There was a question raised about about any tips regarding things used from
the dollar stores that seem to have sprung up all over. Nah, I thought at
first but once I started to think about it, I started to take pictures of
various items from various drawers. I wonder how many I have missed?dollar
store tips

Finally done, the vase work in progress has become an expression of praise
with outstretched arms.
birch vase

As usual, any comments are welcome, being the brave soul that I am :-)

--

God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate