Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dooo42@yahoo.com is offline

Default Heath zenith motion lights won't work at night..help

i noticed last week that one set of motion lights on my house wasn't
working at night. The other set was working perfectly in the back
yard. the lights work in test mode but don't work when it gets dark.
i'm a little stumped..i have the settings properly set.. i think. I
read on the company's website something about "light interference" and
they recommended using black electrical tape over the the photocell to
see if helps the problem. What piece is the photocell? are the
sensor and the photocell the same thing? I wasn't sure if i was taping
over the photocell or the motion sensor or are they the same
thing...little help over here..thanks