Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser Lobby Dosser is offline

Default additions to the web page

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote:

Greetings to all. There are a couple of new additions to the web page.

There was a question raised about about any tips regarding things
used from the dollar stores that seem to have sprung up all over. Nah,
I thought at first but once I started to think about it, I started to
take pictures of various items from various drawers. I wonder how many
I have missed?dollar store tips

Finally done, the vase work in progress has become an expression of
praise with outstretched arms.
birch vase

As usual, any comments are welcome, being the brave soul that I am :-)

Beautiful Vase!

In addition to dollar stores, I recommend a close look at anything you
are throwing out. Could you use it for some other purpose? Could you
donate it for someone else to use? Can it be recycled?

I also scrounge around in Goodwill and other non-profit thrift stores.
Lots of good stuff. Picked up an unopened copy of older web development
software for $3.00 that retailed for about $300.00 when new. Part of the
Fun is turning up a useable Gem.