Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Looking for simple and reliable voltage doubler 12-24v

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 01:48:26 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"rkremser" wrote in message
. ..
Hello as the topic says i'm looking for a simple design for a 12 to 24
volt convereter. I have been looking around and realize that there are
charge pumps, transfomer methods and inductor methods to use. When it
comes down to it i need up to .5 amps at the 24 volts

Then you need to use a transformer - preferably with push pull drive.

---
Like you know something about it? "Charge pump" _requires_ a DC
output, so post a schematic instead of just flapping your jaws,
bonehead.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen you post anything
other than your self-serving run-of-the-mill drivel.

Geez, I wonder why???

Could it be because you're still the same (idiot electrician
licensed in Canada because you managed to bull**** your way through
the test) simple **** who couldn't figure out how to use a current
transformer?

More than likely.